United Guild Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Assassins Creed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Accelerator
United Guild Alliance
United Guild Alliance
Accelerator

The Assassins Creed Empty
PostSubject: The Assassins Creed   The Assassins Creed Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 5:53 am

The Assassins Creed 680289-bigthumbnail
"Nothing is true. Everything is permitted"

Even in the light, there are shadows, these shadows are the ones who purify. Neither can exist without the other.

This guild is not for those of high hopes and dreams of being the best player. No, this guild are for those people who would give up fame and dignity for money and justice.

Objective:

We are assassins, not mercenaries. We will not accept missions that involve taking the lives of people who help the community regularly, as this would damage both our image(thus making us  neither innocent nor evil) and will also hurt the community which we have sworn to protect if it is for the greater good.

Ranks:

Note these levels are the maximum rank for the level.

For example, an assassin ranked 1-10 cannot have a higher rank than Rank Zero. Similarly, a level 21-30 cannot be ranked higher than Rank Two.

Another thing to note: Just because I am the leader doesn't mean that I automatically get Master Assassin rank. I will also have to work my way up the board just like everyone else, this applies to everyone. No special treatment.

Assuming levels work in a 1-99 system

Ranks:

Mission System:

The missions will be handed out to available players from the admins/moderators of the guild. The moderators will first do a background check to make sure that the player/players are suitable for the mission in question. An assassin cannot take a mission if he/she is red. This will instigate suspicion and might hinder the progress of your mission[/color]

If there are no missions available, go ahead and train your skills. You are strictly forbidden from pking outside of a mission unless:

1) You were provoked by an attack, threat to the guild, followers etc.

2) Another assassin is being attacked. Be warned, interfering with a mission may harm your status in the guild. Also, be aware that you will not receive any rewards from the mission you assisted in unless one of the assassins involved decides to share the reward.

3) The person in question is harassing a weaker player. By weaker, I mean more than 10 levels difference.

4) Unless an admin/moderator gives permission, admin/moderators will be handpicked to ensure maximum trust.

Groups:

Most ranks require groups to do missions. The group divisions are as follows:

Group size of 3+:
1 assassin as a support hidden close to the mission target, this assassin must not do anything unless things are going down hill.

1 assassin will provide range support, he will throw ranged weapons/knives at the target when the assassination begins.

The other assassins will charge head on to the target engaging him with melee while steering his attention away from the support units.

Group size of 2:
1 assassin as a support hidden close to the mission target, this assassin must not do anything unless things are going down hill.

The other assassin will charge head on to the target engaging him with melee while steering his attention away from his teammate.

IMPORTANT:
The mission funds are divided EQUALLY for everyone who participated, even if the support doesn't do anything he gets an equal sum of money. However, the drops from the player go to whoever was melee'd.

Members:

Members:
Back to top Go down
Shad9000
United Guild Alliance
United Guild Alliance
Shad9000

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins Creed   The Assassins Creed Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 11:26 am

Finally made it boss
Back to top Go down
Jalla (Renegade Rising)
United Guild Alliance
United Guild Alliance
Jalla (Renegade Rising)

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins Creed   The Assassins Creed Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 1:58 am

Alright, I'm game!
Back to top Go down
Accelerator
United Guild Alliance
United Guild Alliance
Accelerator

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins Creed   The Assassins Creed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 1:35 am

Alrighty. Sweet business!
Back to top Go down
masterkoster
United Guild Alliance
United Guild Alliance
masterkoster

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins Creed   The Assassins Creed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 8:57 pm

Guys can the backround be the color white.... i think its really disturbing,,,, black

Its like .... not usefull
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins Creed   The Assassins Creed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Assassins Creed
Page 1 of 1