United Guild Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

United Guild Alliance

Go down 
+5
Amucky Panda
Sleak
Someone
Link6345
Nisshomaru
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisshomaru
Admin
Admin
Nisshomaru

United Guild Alliance Empty
PostSubject: United Guild Alliance   United Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 12:04 pm

The United Guilds Alliance
"United we stand. Divided we fall."

Introduction:

Just in case you didn't take the hint... This is not a guild, it is an alliance of guilds.

This allied forces of guilds will work in a similar way NATO works but different. The alliance will be handled by a guild that will be voted most fit to manage it. The vote will be conducted as follows:

The purpose of this alliance is to create a player based moderation system among the top guilds.

We also go by the name "The Allied Forces"

Vote:

Voting Rules and Regulations:
All guilds allied will conduct a vote per these guidelines.
After every guild voted, again there will be a deadline, the winner of the vote will manage the UGA

Votes will also be used when deciding whether to admit a guild into the UGA and when to kick a guild out of the UGA

A similar vote will be held for deciding if a guild should be kicked/join the UGA.

By no means does the managing guild have any power over any other guilds. You will just have the responsibility of creating polls, solving a conflict between members etc.
The managing guild will not have any sort of control over who enters or is banned from the UGA.

The managing guild will hold its position for 2 weeks, after 2 weeks, a new vote will be held.
A guild can only manage for 1 month straight (2 terms) before retiring the position to another guild, they can be re-voted after 4 terms of other guilds management.

Rules:

All guilds in the alliance are required to abide by these rules unless allowed otherwise by a majority vote by the guild leaders.

Rules:
Allied Guilds:

Assassin's Creed Guild
Box Guild
Excalibur
Knights Of The Black Blood
Noxious
The Black Dragons
The Black Rose

Any requests for joining the Alliance should be posted Here

Criticism and Reply's:

This is sorta the FAQ section and how our alliance evolves
Conversation with the Noxious Guild:
All thanks and credits to Accelerator for writing this.
Back to top Go down
https://awakenedstudiouga.board-directory.net
Link6345
United Guild Alliance
United Guild Alliance
Link6345

PostSubject: Re: United Guild Alliance   United Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 10:53 pm

I vote The Black Roses

EDIT: I only know understood how this vote works, so I'm going to take back my vote and decide for a guild besides my own. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I also do agree with the council idea that was mentioned, it does seem more balanced.

Link - Captain of The Black Roses

Last edited by Link6345 on Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Someone
United Guild Alliance
United Guild Alliance

PostSubject: Re: United Guild Alliance   United Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 10:59 pm

I think we shouldn't have a mananging guild, but a like, council, existing of ONE member of each guild. (whitch will be chosen inside the guild induvidually)

And we also maybe have one big leader within the council, like a kind of president
Back to top Go down
Sleak
United Guild Alliance
United Guild Alliance
Sleak

PostSubject: Re: United Guild Alliance   United Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 11:11 pm

XD why is The black dragons purple! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amucky Panda
United Guild Alliance
United Guild Alliance
Amucky Panda

PostSubject: Re: United Guild Alliance   United Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 11:13 pm

Someone wrote:
I think we shouldn't have a mananging guild, but a like, council, existing of ONE member of each guild.  (whitch will be chosen inside the guild induvidually)

And we also maybe have one big leader within the council, like a kind of president
That does seem like a better idea
Back to top Go down
Nisshomaru
Admin
Admin
Nisshomaru

PostSubject: Re: United Guild Alliance   United Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 4:39 am

Voting hasn't been started yet. When a few more guilds join, we can have our vote.
Back to top Go down
https://awakenedstudiouga.board-directory.net
Accelerator
United Guild Alliance
United Guild Alliance
Accelerator

PostSubject: Re: United Guild Alliance   United Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 5:10 am

Thanks for moving the post over for me, It would've been a pain XD
Back to top Go down
capatise
United Guild Alliance
United Guild Alliance
capatise

PostSubject: Re: United Guild Alliance   United Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 4:52 pm

Someone wrote:
I think we shouldn't have a mananging guild, but a like, council, existing of ONE member of each guild.  (whitch will be chosen inside the guild induvidually)

I do prefer this idea more. Makes it so favoritism among guilds wouldn't happen.
Back to top Go down
AahChooo
United Guild Alliance
United Guild Alliance
AahChooo

PostSubject: Re: United Guild Alliance   United Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 6:56 pm

Sounds good. o3o
Back to top Go down
Lubbies
United Guild Alliance
United Guild Alliance
Lubbies

PostSubject: Re: United Guild Alliance   United Guild Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 7:28 pm

As far as my understanding goes there is already a council of representatives from each guild. I am a fan of the voting for leading guilds. Like Capatise said, it demotes favoritism by having a rotation of leading guilds/members.

Cool forum btw Nissh.

~Lubbies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United Guild Alliance   United Guild Alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

United Guild Alliance
Page 1 of 1